Job Title: Associate Director – Digital Health – Leading Public Relations and Communications Consulting Firm
Venue: City of London/Hybrid Working
About the company
A truly exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join one of Europe’s leading communications consultancies, working in a variety of areas including PR, Policy, Public Affairs and Advocacy. They are highly respected and recognized in their field, working with leading global brands in digital, technology, finance and healthcare, among others. They have an incredible reputation and are now looking for an Associate Director, experienced in digital communications to join their award-winning healthcare team, focusing on digital solutions for their healthcare portfolio across multiple geographies.
Following unprecedented breakthroughs in the science of healthcare and their impressive growth trajectory, they are looking for a senior executive, clearly ready for the Associate Director level, to energize their own career path.
The successful candidate will help provide strategic direction, leadership and professional development to one of the most engaging healthcare teams in the industry.
As a senior executive on their team, the Associate Director will have extensive knowledge and understanding of the multi-channel digital healthcare landscape, from social channels to digital platforms and applications, from experiential marketing to emerging technologies. They will be hungry to grow the digital customer base and revenue and deepen the capabilities of the team.
The team works with the most exciting organizations in healthcare and life sciences, responsible for some of the most important breakthroughs in medical science. With more than half of the world’s 20 largest pharmaceutical companies, as well as NHS providers, health technology companies and charities among their customers, they offer a diverse and compelling range of issues and opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director
• Work collaboratively with healthcare account teams to drive digital strategies and campaigns across a range of channels
• Provide timely and relevant strategic advice to customers and account teams regarding the use of digital solutions to improve products and brands
• Proactively build strong relationships with key customer contacts and industry stakeholders
• Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients’ markets, audiences and stakeholders
• Regularly monitor the digital and technology landscape to identify new developments that could impact and inform customer activity
• Actively contribute to new business pitches, from proposal development and budget estimation, to pitch presentations
Skills and Experience Required of the Associate Director
• Proven experience working with pharmaceutical companies in a product marketing or digital communications role, in a consulting or internal environment
• A solid understanding of digital healthcare regulations and compliance requirements, as well as the changing digital and technology landscape in the pharmaceutical industry
• Ability to drive a joint strategic and tactical digital/social ideation approach
• Deep understanding of user behavior and how to use data and insights to inform our digital strategy
• Excellent digital project management skills
• Proven new business development and networking abilities as well as strong presentation skills
What they offer – In addition to a competitive salary, your basic benefits package will include:
• An annual bonus linked to performance plus additional bonus potential linked to new business and long service
• Private health insurance and company pension scheme
• Flexible and hybrid work policies, with the possibility of requesting a sabbatical leave after 2 years of service
• International secondments in the Group’s consulting firms in Europe, the Middle East and North America
They are an equal opportunity employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within their company and the industry at large.