Laundris ™ Obtains USPTO Technology Patent for Hotel Commercial Laundry Systems Inventory Management | state
AUSTIN, Texas, May 27, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – Laundris Corp is pleased to announce the granting of patent # 11,004,034 B2 for an inventory management system based on RFID and IoT. This system was invented by the CEO Don ward, and also Cas Milner, Joey dominguez, Edward Casteel Milner, Jamar beall, and Rob garner. Patent representation was provided by Craige Thompsonand Thompson Patent Law. The patent was officially granted by the USPTO on May 11, 2021.
This innovative new technological process helps create efficiency in the management and laundering of hotel linen inventory, as well as additional functionality for sustainability and data management. Two main components of this technology-based inventory management system include a machine learning engine trained to dynamically predict an inventory demand amount in response to a set of data in the near future, and generate a signal for order the quantity of inventory as needed. In an illustrative example, the machine learning engine can be driven by historical hotel room reservation data, historical hotel occupancy data, and corresponding inventory consumption data stored in a database. of data. Different embodiments can, for example, allow the hotel to have better management of the state of stocks at different stages. An example of effectiveness includes the disclosure of sufficient inventory that may previously have been unknown, but which may be available through the Laundris ™ system. Moreover, it can also provide the right amount of inventory, and also can advantageously reduce the cost spent on unused products.
Some of the advantages and new concepts described in the patent include:
1. Beneficial optimization of linen inventory, so hotels only have to reorganize a smaller inventory
2. The Laundris ™ system has many positive impacts on sustainability. For example, due to less unnecessary washing and cleaning, the use of water, electricity and laundry detergent may be reduced. The quantity of waste water generated by the washing machine can also be advantageously reduced.
3. As a result, fuel consumption can be reduced, which can also reduce the exhaust generated by trucks, for example.
4. An inventory management system that can deliver an expected inventory amount, the hotel can plan inventory reorganization in advance to make inventory more sustainable in the supply chain.
5. An inventory management system which can also be used in various industries. For example, restaurants, hospitals, and corporate offices can train the machine learning engine accordingly to use the trained machine learning engine to perform the prediction function to predict the quantities of various inventories.
For more information on how to take advantage of Laundris Corp technology for your commercial laundry and laundry needs, please call us at 512.759.8227.
A word from the CEO of Laundris Corp, Don ward
“We are thrilled to receive this patent from the USPTO, and it validates the uniqueness of the value and innovation we bring to new and existing customers at Laundris ™. Laundris ™ is not just a supplier of commercial laundry and linen, Laundris ™ is technology and our first patent clearly demonstrates our innovative and innovative approach ”, states Don ward, CEO of Laundris Corp.
Laundris ™ Digital Linen Solutions is a dynamic software platform designed to bring efficiency and accuracy to linen and linen inventory management, providing real-time item tracking, deterioration and tracing status to our clients. Laundris ™ was founded in 2017 under the name Austin Laundry Systems by Don ward, formerly of Microsoft. Don has also been recognized by Google as one of the Top 30 Black American Founders to Watch in 2021. Customers include Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Commodore Perry Estates, Facebook Austin HQ, The City of Austinand ZIPS dry cleaners. Laundris Corp is headquartered at Austin, Texas.
Rob garner, Laundris Corp, +1 4693474090, [email protected]
SOURCE Laundris Corp