We are looking for research fellows who have experience in advanced memories at the level of materials, devices, and circuit architecture to implement a neural network hardware accelerator for in-memory computing applications.
The candidate is expected:
- Develop device/circuit designs, fabrication and in-depth characterization of advanced memory embedded with two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD) and demonstrate large-scale memory crossbar network architecture.
- Report experimental results to the principal investigator
- Publish articles in reputable journals/conferences
- Assist in the preparation of progress reports and research proposals
- Possess a recognized doctorate in electrical/electronics, physics or materials engineering
- S/he should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nanoelectronic devices and nanofabrication technology would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and keen to meet tight deadlines
- Open to CDD.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students is one of our top priorities, and the COVID vaccination supports our commitment to keeping our community safe and making NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. . Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interaction with students/staff/audience members. Even for professional roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences will be required.
As per Singapore legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on NUS premises from January 15, 2022. Thus job applicants will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to gain successful employment with NUS .
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Electrical and computer engineering
Eligible Employee Referral: Nope
Job Application ID: 14305