Reservoir – Creative Assistant (United States)
Join the creative team in Tankthe Los Angeles office. This position reports to the Executive Vice President, Global Creative Director.
- Competitive Market Salary and Benefits
How to register:
- Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] with the subject: Creative assistant.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the LA & NY A&R team including, but not limited to phone calls, meeting scheduling, etc.
- Manage and maintain editor list information
- Oversee and maintain “Who Research / Cast List” reports
- Manage and maintain playlists on various platforms
- Perform various research related to songwriters and graphics for A&R purposes
- Submit confirmations to writers / management for studio and writer bookings
- Maintain a calendar for writers as needed
- Maintain and submit expenses, including tracking copies of receipts
- Provide coverage and support to the Founder and President of Reservoir as needed
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining supplies, handling mail, shipping, photocopying, and maintaining / organizing common areas
- Able to work independently and take initiative to tackle tasks and assignments
- Ability to quickly and accurately take on time-bound responsibilities and work within the team structure of the creative department
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Team player able to work with people in Creative, Synchronization and Marketing departments
- Positive attitude and ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Passion for music and in-depth knowledge of the music industry is required
- Knowledge of social media
- It is not a remote workstation. When the return to work is deemed safe, this position will be based in our Reservoir LA office.
Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the tank:
RESERVOIR IS AN INDEPENDENT MUSIC COMPANY BASED IN NEW YORK.
Reservoir is an independent music company based in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Toronto, London and Abu Dhabi. Founded as a family music publisher in 2007, the company has grown to represent over 130,000 copyrights and 26,000 master recordings with titles dating back to 1900 and hundreds of # 1 releases worldwide. . Reservoir has a steady market share in the Top 10 of the United States according to Billboard‘s Publishers Quarterly, was twice named Music Business Worldwide’s Publisher of the Year A&R awards, and won the Independent Publisher of the Year award at the 2020 Music Week Awards.
Its publishing catalog includes historical pieces written and performed by greats like Billy Strayhorn, Hoagy Carmichael and John Denver; the contemporary-classic catalogs of Sheryl Crow and Phantogram; and current award-winning hits performed by Lady Gaga, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars, Cardi B and more. The company’s roster of active writers and producers includes award-winning James Fauntleroy, Ali Tamposi, and Jamie Hartman, as well as popular performing artists 2 Chainz, Young Thug, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie and Migos’ Offset and Takeoff.
Reservoir’s film soundtrack collection includes the rights to sheet music created by award-winning composer-producer Hans Zimmer as seen in The Lion King films, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Gladiator, The Dark Knight Trilogy and more 150 other titles.
The company also represents a multitude of music recorded through Chrysalis records and Philly Groove Records and manages artists through its businesses with Blue Raincoat Music and Big Life Management.